Its been a minute. Hope you guys are doing well? Missed Y’all.
How to deal with stress? Very easy, STOP STRESSING. If you can’t do that keep reading.
Stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. It is your body’s way of responding to any kind of demand or threat.
“Most of the stress we bring on ourselves is because of bad habits and bad attitudes.” – Vikrant Parsai.
Its only normal that we stress about certain things, but learning how to deal with it when it occurs is important. So best believe I won’t be stressing you out by making you read an epistle – I’ll keep it short, I promise.
I have had the most stressful days leading up to this post. It was Herculean trying to perfectly blend work and play times together. I had a mini overload of things juggled up in my head. I eventually hit rock bottom but here I am. I got through those days. You can too.
How did I get through my days? I totally did nothing at first(I was ready to throw in the towel) then I picked myself up and the things I’m about to list out helped me. Don’t expect Clichés here.
HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS
- Slow down and think less.
- Sleep more.
- Keep your daily to-do list very short.
- Add this to your Not to-do list.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don’t make mountains out of molehill.
- Avoid people who stress you out.
- Talk to Someone.
- Manage Your Time (focus on things that matters)
- If it does not get done then there is a day tomorrow too.
- Avoid Alcohol, caffeine and Nicotine consumption.
What other ways do you deal with stress?