I’d be doing different make-up looks and reviews fortnightly. Stay tuned.
Back to the Topic.
Just because i love dark lipsticks. I decided to re-create a simple makeup look consisting of a dark matte lipstick. The chosen lip color was the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Echo.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- The Color: The Echo is a satin navy blue with a matte finish. This color is loud and eye-catching.
- The Texture: It is creamy and light, smooth and spreads easily. It dries easily to a matte finish.
- Pigmentation: This was unsatisfactory because the pigment sheers out and it requires two layers for a full coverage. It is a good thing it does not look like a mess after applying two layers.
- Longevity: I was disappointed with this part. The product lasts for about 5-6 hours , then it starts fading from the center of your lower lip. Although it wears out, it doesn’t stain your skin around the lips or your cup.
- Packaging: It is the same as the other liquid lipstick from Kat Von D. It is a long skinny tube with a cute design.
I love the fact that it’s loud – this draws a lot of attention to you. Most people wouldn’t wear this because it requires that you step out of your comfort zone. I normally wear such dark colors at night but during the day it is suitable for just pictures – rather than a day thing.
Although it has its pros and cons, it is a great liquid lipstick to have.
Share your comments below. Thank you.
OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Davis Eye liner pencil – No18
L.a girl pro. conceal – Fawn
Benefit Matte Nude Eyeshadow Palette
L.a girl Eye Liner – black
Nicka K Mascara – Black
Red Cherry Lashes
Maybelline Fit me foundation- Coconut
M.A.C Powder – NW45
Kuddy Cosmetics – Makeup Fix.
Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick – Echo
Bh cosmetics Wild & Radiant Glow Kit