This is just a great way to start the day.
Guess who got an award. Me!!!!
I was nominated by Cliquetalk for this Liebster Award! Thank you very much, it means so much to me. I wasn’t expecting this, you sure did make my day. Please you guys should check out her blog. She is a good writer and she writes amazing stories.
Aim and Objectives Liebster Award:
- The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an amazing way of giving new bloggers an opportunity to gain some recognition and encouragement for their hard works.
Rules of The Liebster Award:
- Create a new blog with the graphic of the ward thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog.
- Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards.
CLIQUE TALK‘S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS.
- What inspires you to write?
Life itself – Things happening all around us. I also get inspired to motivate people and help them.
- What is your greatest fear as a blogger?
Not being able to reach a wider audience. There’s so much to be said and it scares me to think I won’t be heard.
- Where do you see yourself 5years from now in the blogosphere community.
Five years from now, I see myself inspiring and encouraging people to be better always. I also see myself being a top shot in the beauty industry.
- Do you have writer’s block? If yes, how do you conquer it?
Yes. I conquer it by taking a step back and relaxing, take a walk or talk to someone about the things I’m facing. It really helps or you can sleep on it and start again the following day. I also read. There’s a lot to learn from others.
- How supportive are friends and family to you in this path you have chosen?
They are very supportive. They encourage me everyday and make sure I keep pushing through always. I’m thankful for their support.
I hereby Nominate:
- The Maven
Facts about Me : I LOVE FOOD, MAKEUP AND GOING OUT.
My questions are:
- What inspired you to start blogging? what is your blog about?
- What are your best editing apps and why?
- How do you promote your blog?
- Have you ever gotten a negative feedback on your blog? How did you handle it?
- What’s your typical day like?