Welcome to my first Beauty Haul Post. I’m overwhelmed. It’s been a dream to do one but I never got the chance to but look at me now, your girl has finally done one. You already read the title, right? Makeup Haul under $10; each item is less than $10. How exciting is that? Spending less on quality products. That’s the way forward lol.
So, I was going through E.L.F Cosmetics and I noticed they ship worldwide, even to Nigeria. I placed an order and wasn’t expecting my products delivered till after a month probably but i was shocked when I got a call from DHL, that they have a delivery for me. The parcel was delivered in just TWO WEEKS!! I know it seems long compared to 2-4 days but some of you would understand the struggle to get things delivered to Nigeria.
WHATS IN THE BOX ??
I ordered a total of 11 products from E.L.F cosmetics; E.L.F means Eyes Lips and Face.
- THE VIP EYELASH KIT: I ordered this kit just because of the lash applicator. It’s essential for applying false lashes easy and precise. It contains a lash stand, lash applicator, a pair of false lashes and eyelash glue.
- High Shine Liquid Lipstick: This is in the color Naked Nude. Its richly pigmented, non sticky and it has a comfortable formula that hydrates the lips. This is one of my favorites, I’d definitely buy again.
- 3-in-1 Mascara: This mascara not only lengthens but defines and voluminze lashes all at once. Mind blown.
- Stardust Glitter Eyeliner: This is a shimmering gold liner that transforms your existing eyeliner to a metallic finish. The superfine glitter formula is perfect for layering over eyeliner for a dramatic effect or wearing alone for a sheer wash of glitter color (All gold everything).
- Brow Pencil: This brow pencil is bae. It can be retracted up and down, which doesn’t make the pencil break. It has a thick consistent color; the brush tames and combs the brow. You need to buy one.
- Under Eye Refresh: The cooling sensation helps brighten and refresh the eye area to help alleviate under eye puffiness and dark circle. I just started using this and I can say it helps reduce the eye puffiness, still hoping to notice other changes.
- Satin Eyeliner Pencil: It’s pigmented and creamy. It glides smoothly along the lash line leaving behind a beautiful satin finish and it also comes with a sharpener.
- ELF concealer brush: This brush helps conceal blemishes, creates flawless and smooth application.
- ELF eye crease brush: This is mainly to blend and contour color in the crease and corners.
- ELF blending eye brush: This brush blends the eyeshadow colors on the eye lid.
Have you used any of these products? Would you be purchasing any?